Tuesday 1 May 2012



Hello!!! (fellow EDS and other lucky people who have come to/stumbled across our blog)


I usually find myself spectacularly tongue-tied when I'm expected to say something useful (or perhaps it's pen-tied in this case), so, uhh..........
What??? No smileys? (Did you know about this Sniper Assassin???)
Anyhow, I'm sure we'll all get a kick out of referring to each other by their pen-names. Other advantages could include feeling like you're doing something productive, when you're, in reality, procrastinating doing something else that actually needs to be done.


So long!

3 comments:

  1. I kind of knew about it. I guess we might have to improvise, like in old fashioned Nokia phones. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. There, you have gotten the hang of it pretty fast. :)

    ReplyDelete