Sunday 29 April 2012

வணக்கம் and Hello World!


Finally!!! after procrastinating for months we have started our blog.
Our leader wanted us to write an introductory note and I have no idea how to start. So I thought of giving a brief introduction about my display name. வண்டுவார் குழலி (vanduvaar kuzhali) is the name of Lord shiva's consort at Thirumarugal, A Hindu temple  built by the Chola King Kosengannar. My profile picture is an image of the Mahabalipuram shore temple built by Narasima Pallava in the 7th Century.

I have always been fascinated by History and anything related to History be it Architecture, Literature or Religion. I am also an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva. I think my display name represents all things I am passionate about.
Ok now I am clueless again and have no idea how to continue this post, so till we meet again.... bye bye

13 comments:

  1. Hello Ms. Vanduvaar Kuzhali, naan leader ah?? Ithu over ah illai :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leader Sniper Or you can be Sniper Assassin Leader (SAL) or Leader Assassin Sniper (LAS):P

      Delete
  2. Lovely name my friend....and I agree Sniper Assassin is the oldest and the more mature one. She's our leader alright!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I follow this blog!!
    I dont see that button~!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sutharman Paskaran, wait, I will get on how to follow this blog. Thanks for the concern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK. Sutharman can you help ?? How do I put the Follow tab/button ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You gave up after trying for 4 minutes!!
    You are my hero(ine)!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called comparative advantage. You have a long way to go, Moratuwa will teach you. :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you Ms. Kuzhali. I have a kick-ass post coming this week. :D

      Delete
  8. Sniper, you do realise that you're fast becoming an "engal akka"? :-D

    ReplyDelete